If your Nokia Symbian3 phone (Nokia N8, C7, E7, 700, 701 etc.) cannot complete the latest Nokia Store installationor you haven’t got notification that the update is available, please download standalone installation packagefrom http://lr.ovi.mobi/store/new-symbian-3 directly to your Nokia Symbian3 phone or download the package to your PC and install it via Nokia Suite.Confirm all prompts during the installation. When prompted for the installation destination, please choose the C: drive.Note that additional middleware components may be downloaded to your device if they require updates.In such case the total download size can be larger than 10 MB, so using Wi-Fi (WLAN) connection is recommended.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?