If split screen input does not appear (in latin-based languages) in conversations view then you have a conflicting conversations software in your phone. You need to remove it by opening: Menu / Settings / Application Manager / Installed Applications- List of installed applications appears, choose Conversations, remove it.- List of installed applications appears, choose Conversations Server, remove it.Re-boot the device and split screen input should work after this.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?