This is a known issue. Our advice is to create a Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) on the Main (opening page) of the OneNote application. If you do this, you will be directed to the browser to create you Microsoft account, where this problem does not occur.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- After the update to Nokia Belle Nokia Store doesn’t open anymore. What should I do?
- What to do if the email client is not working properly after I updated my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?