You need to have a mobile data connection subscribed for your SIM card. Data transmission costs may apply.
- Make sure you have inserted a SIM card in the phone.
- Connect your phone to your PC with a compatible USB cable.
- On your phone, select Modem as the connection mode, and wait until all drivers are installed.
If you are using Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista:
- On your PC, click Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center, and click Set up a new connection or network.
- Click Connect to the Internet > Dial-Up from the pop up window > Dial-up.
- Type in *99# as the dial-up phone number, and click Connect.
- To disconnect, click the connection status icon on the taskbar, highlight the connection name, and click Disconnect.
If you are using Windows XP:
- On your PC, click Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet Connections.
- Click Create a connection to the network at your workplace.
- Click Dial-up connection from the popup window.
- Type in anything you want for the company name, and *99# for the phone number.
- Click Create a shortcut on desktop, and click OK.
- To connect to the internet, double-click the dial-up connection shortcut on your desktop.
- To disconnect, double-click the connection status icon on the taskbar, and click Disconnect.