Make sure that your device has correct GPRS/3G connection settings in place. Also, check with your mobile network operator that the accesspoint (AP) that the phone is using to access GPRS/3G services, is capable of accessing the Nokia Music store. As some AP's defined in the handset as a default connectivity method may be for Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) services and email only.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- How to backup and recover my Nokia music downloads?
- What can I do if I have not received my MixRadio account temporary password?
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- Can I change my MixRadio territory?