No – all you have to do is sign into Nokia Reading on a Nokia Lumia phone with your Nokia ID, and you can access your library. Then you can download your book to your new phone. Due to digital rights management (DRM), you can read a book on up to 6 different phones.
- Why is the Nokia Reading service being discontinued?
- How can I hold the page I am reading and close the Nokia Reading application without using the back button?
- How often are your Nokia Reading booklists updated?
- How can I find something good to read in Nokia Reading?
- Can I share content with other phones?