Using the Nokia Sync service is free.Syncing requires an internet connection, and may involve the transmission of large amounts of data through your service provider’s network. For info about data transmission charges, contact your network service provider.
- I am seeing duplicated Nokia Sync data in my Outlook.com account. Is this a bug?
- Will my existing Nokia Sync data inside Microsoft OneNote or Outlook.com be modified or deleted?
- Will I be notified of the Nokia Sync service being shut down? If so, when?
- When I try to open the Nokia Sync export file I downloaded to my phone, I get a “Corrupt File” error, what am I doing wrong?
- What will happen if I log in to Nokia Sync export page with an account created after September 15th?