Using the Nokia Sync service is free.Syncing requires an internet connection, and may involve the transmission of large amounts of data through your service provider’s network. For info about data transmission charges, contact your network service provider.
- What will happen to my user data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?
- Can I copy my Nokia Sync data to Outlook.com or OneNote more than one time?
- I am attempting to follow the Nokia Sync instructions you sent me but I’m having trouble with my devices browser. Is there a fix for this?
- Will I be able to access my data or somehow receive a copy of my data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?
- Which Nokia phones support Nokia Sync?