Yes, you can add more than one phone to your Nokia account and sync them to Nokia Sync. Then you can share the same content between both phones.
- I am seeing duplicated Nokia Sync data in my Outlook.com account. Is this a bug?
- Will my existing Nokia Sync data inside Microsoft OneNote or Outlook.com be modified or deleted?
- Will I be notified of the Nokia Sync service being shut down? If so, when?
- When I try to open the Nokia Sync export file I downloaded to my phone, I get a “Corrupt File” error, what am I doing wrong?
- What will happen if I log in to Nokia Sync export page with an account created after September 15th?