You can sync your data manually using data sync. Set Nokia as the synchronisation profile. For more info, see the user guide of your phone.
- I am seeing duplicated Nokia Sync data in my Outlook.com account. Is this a bug?
- Will my existing Nokia Sync data inside Microsoft OneNote or Outlook.com be modified or deleted?
- Will I be notified of the Nokia Sync service being shut down? If so, when?
- When I try to open the Nokia Sync export file I downloaded to my phone, I get a “Corrupt File” error, what am I doing wrong?
- What will happen if I log in to Nokia Sync export page with an account created after September 15th?