If you use Nokia Sync to automatically sync your content, do not allow synchronisation with any other service, such as Mail for Exchange, as there may be conflicts. Deactivate other sync solutions before using Nokia Sync.
- I am seeing duplicated Nokia Sync data in my Outlook.com account. Is this a bug?
- Will my existing Nokia Sync data inside Microsoft OneNote or Outlook.com be modified or deleted?
- Will I be notified of the Nokia Sync service being shut down? If so, when?
- When I try to open the Nokia Sync export file I downloaded to my phone, I get a “Corrupt File” error, what am I doing wrong?
- What will happen if I log in to Nokia Sync export page with an account created after September 15th?