If you use Nokia Sync to automatically sync your content, do not allow synchronisation with any other service, such as Mail for Exchange, as there may be conflicts. Deactivate other sync solutions before using Nokia Sync.
- What will happen to my user data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?
- Can I copy my Nokia Sync data to Outlook.com or OneNote more than one time?
- I am attempting to follow the Nokia Sync instructions you sent me but I’m having trouble with my devices browser. Is there a fix for this?
- Will I be able to access my data or somehow receive a copy of my data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?
- Which Nokia phones support Nokia Sync?