Nokia Sync is an easy way to keep your important content safe and up to date. When you sync your contacts, calendar events, and notes with Nokia Sync, you can restore them to a new phone, for example, if you have lost your phone.
- What will happen to my user data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?
- Can I copy my Nokia Sync data to Outlook.com or OneNote more than one time?
- I am attempting to follow the Nokia Sync instructions you sent me but I’m having trouble with my devices browser. Is there a fix for this?
- Will I be able to access my data or somehow receive a copy of my data once the Nokia Sync service is discontinued?
- Which Nokia phones support Nokia Sync?