Nokia Xpress Browser is the internet web browser pre-installed on Nokia Asha and newer Series 40 mobile phones. It is also available as an optional download for some older Series 40 mobile phones and some Nokia Lumia devices. Nokia Xpress Browser enables you to access internet web sites as well as web apps through a cloud-based service that uses advanced servers with high speed Internet connections to optimize web pages prior to sending them over the network to your mobile.
- Where can I get Nokia Xpress Browser? Is it available for my phone?
- What is the maximum file size I can download using Nokia Xpress Browser?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How is the connection from my phone to the website secured using Nokia Xpress Browser?
- Can secure sites (HTTPS) be accessed with Nokia Xpress Browser?