Nokia Xpress Browser is an internet web browser pre-installed on Nokia Asha and newer Series 40 mobile phones. It is also available as an optional download for some older Series 40 mobile phones. Nokia Xpress Browser is available in Nokia Store in most countries as a download for older Series 40 mobile phones, including 2700 classic, 2710 navigation edition, 2730 classic, 3120 classic, 3208, 3600 slide, 3710 Fold, 3720, 5130 XpressMusic, 5220 XpressMusic, 5300, 5310 XpressMusic, 5330 Mobile TV Edition, 5330 XpressMusic, 5610 XpressMusic, 6280, 6300, 6300i, 6303 classic, 6303i classic, 6350, 6500 classic, 6500 slide, 6600 fold, 6600 slide, 6700 classic, 6750mural, 7020, 7100 Supernova, 7210 Supernova, 7230, 7310 Supernova, 7510 supernova, 7900 prism, C2-01, C3-00, C3-01, X2, X2-01, X3 and X3-02.
- What is happening to Nokia Xpress browser for Lumia devices?
- I found an interesting file but I don’t want to use my data plan to download it with my Lumia device. What can I do?
- How is the connection from my phone to the website secured using Nokia Xpress Browser?
- Can secure sites (HTTPS) be accessed with Nokia Xpress Browser?
- What is a cloud-based Nokia Xpress Browser and how does it work?