We will need to identify your product to validate whether it is eligible for technical support service.
Please have your serial number ready for the call.
To find serial number (IMEI), try one of the following:
- If you have a Lumia phone, go to Settings > about > more information, and find your serial number (IMEI).
- Look on, beside or inside the SIM card or memory card slot
- Dial *#06# on your phone. Some phones display the serial number when this code is dialed.
- If your phone has a removable battery, switch off the phone and remove the battery. Your serial number (IMEI) is printed on a white label inside the phone.
- You can always check your serial number (IMEI) on the original box for your phone.
- Reference your proof of purchase/receipt/contract.
- Contact your service provider.
The serial number may follow the letters ESN, IMEI or MEID
Example (make sure all letters are in caps): ESN: 12345678912 (11 digits)
IMEI: 123456789123456 (15 digits)
MEID HEX: 123A456B789C123 (14 or 15 characters)
Once you have noted your serial number, you can call our technical support service at:+44 (0) 845 0455555.
If your device is not eligible, you can search for answers or ask your question on product support page or Microsoft Mobile Community.