You can store all your text messages from Nokia Suite to a CSV file and import your messages back to Nokia Suite in a new computer. To export messages from Nokia Suite to a CSV file, do the following:
- In Nokia Suite, go to the Messaging tab.
- Choose File > Export all messages.
- Write a new name for the CSV file you are about to create. Alternatively, choose an existing CSV file to replace its contents with all the messages from Nokia Suite.
- Click Save. Your messages are stored to the file.
On another computer, you can import the CSV file to Nokia Suite, do the following:
- Choose File > Import text messages.
- Browse to the CSV file containing the messages, and choose it. Click Open. All your messages are then copied from the file to Nokia Suite.
This topic is valid for:
Nokia,Nokia C6,Nokia C6,Nokia C5,Nokia C3,Nokia C2,Nokia E73,Nokia E72,Nokia E71,Nokia E71x,Nokia E7,Nokia E63,Nokia E6,Nokia E5,Nokia N97,Nokia N97,Nokia N95,Nokia N95 8GB,Nokia N8,Nokia X6-00,Nokia X3,Nokia X2-01,Nokia 808 PureView,Nokia 700,Nokia 6790,Nokia 6350,Nokia 5800,Nokia 5310,Nokia 5230,Nokia 5130,Nokia 2720,Nokia 2330