Terms and conditions
Qualifying Purchase – refers to the purchase you need to make to take part in this offer.
Register – refers to you registering on http://www.nokia.com/ie-en/world-of-apps/redemption/ and logging your Qualifying Purchase details.
Qualifying Purchase and offer
1. Buy a Nokia Lumia 625, 925 or 1020 from O2, Vodafone, Carphone Warehouse, Meteor, Emobile or 3 Ireland, and get a free €20 app voucher to be used for purchases of eligible apps and games in Windows Phone Store.
2. This offer only applies to original purchases of the specified Nokia Lumia smartphone models from authorised retailers in Ireland (“Qualifying Purchase”) made between 1 January 2014 and 5 February 2014.
3. App vouchers are only available while stocks last.
4. To take part in the offer you must be at least 18 years old and a resident in Ireland.
5. This offer excludes employees of Nokia and their families or participating retailers, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
6. Windows Phone 8 is required.
7. The offer is only valid in Republic of Ireland and is not for resale.
8. The offer is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash unless required by law.
9. The app voucher is provided as part of a promotional offering.
10. Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
11. Nokia reserves the right to disqualify any Registrations that appear to be fraudulent, incomplete or invalid.
12. The offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
13. The app voucher value cannot be combined with any other payment method for purchase.
How to Register your Qualifying Purchase and redeem your voucher for apps and games
1. In order to Register your Qualifying Purchase you must go the online claim centre at and follow the instructions. Registering must be done before 5th February 2014. Nokia does not accept any new Registrations to claim a voucher after this date. After we accept the Registration of your Qualifying Purchase we will email you a unique Gift Card Code to the email address you specified during the Registering process.
2. The Gift Card Code provided as part of the App Voucher offer is non-reloadable.
3. You have until 15 February 2014 to redeem your Gift Card Code in the Wallet app in your Windows Phone. Instructions to do this are in the email you received with the Gift Card Code.
4. Once redeemed, you have 180 days to spend the Gift Card Code funds, after which any unused funds will expire.
By participating in this offer, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about your claim or eligibility, please call Nokia Support at 1800 989 888 (freephone) or contact us online at: http://www.nokia.com/ie-en/support/.