Nedbank realizes the branch of the future today with help from Microsoft Services
How do your teams communicate, and what is it costing you? If your millennials rely on social and texting, your gen-Xers are e-mailing, and your baby boomers like face to face, how do you get them on the same proverbial page and keep your data secure and your costs down? Microsoft Services can help you evaluate your business and pick the right solutions that will reduce complexity and cost in how your people and your IT systems work. The time your people will save using Microsoft tools such as Yammer, Office 365, Lync, and SharePoint provides significant value to your business and is compounded by lower IT deployment and maintenance costs.
With Microsoft Services Business Productivity solutions, you can:
- Use social computing, collaboration, and unified communications to make it easier and more cost-effective for your teams to share information.
- Build a unified, flexible productivity platform to meet your unique organizational needs, whether in the cloud, hybrid, or on-premises.
- Speed your time to value and reduce risk and cost through a predictable deployment.
You start with expert advice and support from experienced professionals who have designed and deployed Microsoft productivity solutions for other companies like yours. After helping you define where you are and where you want to go, we help you select the products, solutions, and services that will get you there. Then we help deploy your solution using a carefully managed approach based on global best practices.
We also know the best tools won’t make a difference if they are not used—or not used to the extent possible. So we help you train your people and modify your business processes so your new tools make more impact faster, and to make sure that governance is in place to allow you to manage new services or software efficiently and effectively in your own IT environment.
- Dynamic Workplace
Meet the needs of your changing workforce with a holistic solution that addresses how and where workers communicate and collaborate. Microsoft Services can help you create a solution for your business that uses the integrated power of SharePoint, Yammer, Exchange, and Lync. The result can be an end-to-end transformation in how your people work together, while lowering IT costs and reducing risk.
These solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Product Line Architecture (PLA) for SharePoint 2013, Exchange 2013, and Lync 2013 offerings provide predictable, low-risk deployment options for a cloud-ready infrastructure. Download the Product Line Architecture datasheet
- Enterprise Social offerings help you develop a social strategy and implement a platform that integrates the features of Yammer with the rich collaboration capabilities in SharePoint 2013. Download the Social Strategy Workshop datasheet
- Workforce Analysis offering helps you gain an understanding of how your business and people work now and what technologies and programs best fit your goals
- Application Integration offerings enable access to critical business information across your company by utilizing SharePoint 2013 as a platform for building apps and integrating line-of-business applications
- Enterprise Search offering helps you plan, design, and deploy the new search features and capabilities in SharePoint 2013 Download this Microsoft Dynamic Workplace Solutions datasheet to learn more
- Office 365
Office 365 has the applications you know, always up to date and accessible from virtually anywhere. Using a structured approach, Microsoft Services can guide your team through implementation of Office 365, including helping you assess your environment’s readiness, deploying and enhancing your cloud technology experience, and reducing risk as you transition to the cloud. Microsoft Services recommends a full lifecycle approach expediting your transition and sustaining the benefit of your services by developing a clear cloud strategy aligned with business goals, driving user adoption, and providing ongoing support.
If you are looking for an extra level of local assistance and technical guidance as you onboard to the Office 365 cloud service, Microsoft Services offers ‘Assistance for Office 365 Onboarding’ which provides enterprise-class project managers and deployment consultants to help you navigate through the onboarding experience, manage the configuration of your local environment as required by the Microsoft Onboarding Center, and assist you with technical guidance and education for Office 365 administration capabilities.Learn more about Microsoft Services for Office 365
Microsoft Lync is an enterprise-ready unified communications (UC) platform used by more than 90 percent of Fortune Global 100 companies. Microsoft Premier Services offers a range of support options that can help you meet the support needs of your Lync environment, maximize your productivity through proactive support services and respond to the growing needs of your business. Support is available directly from Microsoft Premier or through Lync Certified Support Partners that can deliver end to end solution support.
We do this by providing:
- Knowledge and expertise - We hire experienced telephony professionals and use a proven process to guide you through the engagement
- Extensive partner ecosystem - We work with our certified partners to develop a complete, integrated, seamless solution that has everything your business requires
- Premier support - We stand behind our promise with support backed by Microsoft, with a single point of contact for your engagement from the very beginning through maintenance
FeaturedMissile manufacturer prepares for social network
With help from Microsoft experts, this global leader optimized IT systems and began a rollout of its new social network solution.Credit union cuts deployment time in half
By working with Microsoft Services consultants to implement a Lync Server solution, Caja Laboral experienced rapid deployment and a faster return on investment, in addition to increased peace of mind, thanks to ongoing, expert technical support.