- Enterprise Modernization
- Several events such as software end of support and datacenter consolidation can be opportunities to modernize your business. Microsoft Services can help you transform your business into a modern enterprise that delights customers, empowers employees, and simplifies your operations.
- Service Provider Enablement
- Want to optimize your business operations and offer new value added services to stay competitive? Develop business cases, test architectures, launch new services and receive customer on-boarding guidance from Services’ end-to-end consultative assistance.
- Cloud Platform Integration Framework
- The Cloud Platform Integration Framework (CPIF) provides workload integration guidance for onboarding applications into a Microsoft Cloud Solution.
Datacenter and Cloud Services
Today's business runs on IT. Every department needs technology to stay productive and to help your business compete. As mobility and data continue to expand, a new wave of demands for applications and resources presses on your hierarchical IT infrastructure.
As your datacenter is the hub for storage, networking capability, and the computing capacity necessary to run your
business productively, you need a datacenter that is not limited by the restrictions of the past. Transform what you own today into an asset that can grow, shrink with your business. Create an environment that can extend beyond your datacenter walls, an environment flexible and agile enough to handle changing needs and unexpected opportunities.
Based on methodologies and processes derived from over 25 years of working with the world’s largest enterprises to build and operate large-scale datacenters, Microsoft Services can help you centrally manage your IT infrastructure to make efficient use of hardware and IT resources providing your business with integrated value demonstrated in lowered cost of ownership, asset flexibility, and these infrastructure improvements:
- Self-service capabilities
- Capacity planning
- Service-level management
- Proactive systems monitoring
- Our Approach
- Microsoft Services can help you achieve your desired cloud computing state across on-premises and hosted environments. We bring together solutions from both Microsoft and its partners that integrate technology, people, and processes to help enterprises transform their datacenters into strategic business assets, customized to their specific business needs.
- Help assess and optimize datacenter capabilities to deliver cloud and datacenter solutions through a centralized management platform
- Facilitate the efficient utilization of hardware and IT resources, self-service capabilities, capacity planning, service-level management, and proactive systems monitoring
- Help organizations accelerate the deployment of new solutions by using industry-leading architectures and service-delivery frameworks
- Minimize risks by relying on over 25 years of expertise building and managing large scale datacenters across the globe
- Transform your datacenter with Microsoft. Take the complex, heterogeneous infrastructure that you have today and migrate it into the new world of cloud. You can take advantage of the boundless capacity that the cloud offers, while still meeting requirements for security and compliance. You can reduce cost and complexity with technology innovation in areas like storage and networking. You can deliver services to the business faster with a platform that makes you more agile and more productive.
For a growing number of enterprises, the journey to cloud computing begins with a private or hybrid cloud implementation that is built on Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, and System Center technologies. Begin your journey by reviewing the datasheets below to understand your options and possible next steps.
- Datacenter and Cloud Strategy and Assessment
- Take a strategic approach to introducing new datacenter and cloud technologies and processes into your IT environment. Work side by side with Microsoft Services consultants to identify areas where your organization can benefit from advanced virtualization, management, identity, security, IT processes, and compliance across on-premises and hosted services.
- Datacenter and Cloud Enterprise Portfolio
- Develop and implement cloud solutions quickly while reducing both complexity and risk. Our solutions span private, public, and hybrid clouds to introduce efficiency and agility with increased control and customization. Microsoft Services brings together software, consolidated guidance, and validated configurations with partner technology such as compute, network, and storage architectures to build solutions that meet the needs of your business.
- Service Provider Solutions
- Microsoft Services also offers a comprehensive Service Provider Portfolio focusing on the business needs and enabling technologies of hosting, telecom, and enterprise customers interested in offering services to external customers. Our industry experts can help you identify growth opportunities, plan new services, and deploy the technologies and processes to bring your strategies to life.
- Datacenter and Cloud Strategy and Assessment Datasheet
- Datacenter and Cloud Infrastructure and Management Datasheet
- Datacenter and Cloud Automation Datasheet
- Datacenter and Cloud Consolidation and Migration Datasheet
- Datacenter and Cloud Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Datasheet
- Enterprise Modernization Datasheet
- Datacenter and Cloud Operations Datasheet
- Service Provider Business Strategy Development Datasheet
- Service Foundation Datasheet
- Service Provisioning Datasheet
- Service Integration Datasheet
- Service Optimization Datasheet
- Service Provider Essentials Datasheet
- Cloud Infrastructure and Security