- Software release: Series 30
Size & weight
- Height: 107.2 mm
- Width: 45.1 mm
- Thickness: 15.3 mm
- Weight: 81.9 g
- Display size: 1.4 ''
- Display resolution: 96 x 68
- Display colours: Monochrome (1-bit/2)
- Display technology: Black and white
- RAM: 384 kB
- User data storage: In device
- Replaceable battery: Yes
- Battery capacity: 800 mAh
- Battery voltage: 3.7 V
- Maximum standby time: 22 days
- Maximum talk time (2G): 8.5 h
- Design details: Exchangeable back cover
Keys and Input Methods
- Keypad type: Alphanumeric keypad
- User Input: Keypad
- Operating System
- SIM card type: Mini SIM
- AV connectors: 3.5 mm Nokia AV Connector
- Charging connectors: 2.0 mm Charging Connector
- GSM network: 900 MHz, 1800 MHz
- Connectivity basics
- Radio features: FM Radio
- General Security features: PIN code
- Device security
- Call types: Audio call
- Supports amount of contacts: 500
- Ringtones: MP3 ringtones
- Game features: Native games
- Messaging features: Text messaging
- Call management
1The availability of particular products, services and features may vary by region. Please check with your local Microsoft dealer for further details. The specifications are subject to change without notice.
2Talk, standby and playback times are estimates only. Actual times are affected by, for example, network conditions, device settings, features being used, battery condition, and temperature.
3Actual data speeds will vary. Check with your network operator for details.
4Some services may be available only via downloading or dependent on the market. Only devices that offer compatible multimedia message or email features can receive and display multimedia messages. Content appearance may vary. Some images and ring tones can not be forwarded.