No, but your phone may support this feature. You may be able to, for example, create a backup of your phone memory on a memory card or restore the apps you have downloaded and installed from Store. For more info, see the user guide of your phone.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- How to install certificate for Nokia Asha device for Mail for Exchange?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone without a computer?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?