No, but your phone may support this feature. You may be able to, for example, create a backup of your phone memory on a memory card or restore the apps you have downloaded and installed from Store. For more info, see the user guide of your phone.
- Mail for Nokia Asha does not connect to my email service, what should I do?
- What is happening to Nokia Xpress Now?
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- How can I update my Nokia Asha software (500 series)?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?