Yes, it does. The Mail application supports the Exchange ActiveSync mail synchronization (text only). Some devices require update to the latest software version to enable Exchange ActiveSync (Outlook).
- Mail for Nokia Asha does not connect to my email service, what should I do?
- What is happening to Nokia Xpress Now?
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- How can I update my Nokia Asha software (500 series)?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?