Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if the latest Lumia extras are missing on my phone?
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- Why are the photos taken by Lumia Selfie different than with a normal camera on my phone?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?