Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- What is the WhatsApp messenger and where can I download it?
- Is Microsoft account required for my Lumia phone to work?
- I have forgotten my Microsoft account password
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?