Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- Does my Lumia support “Hey Cortana” Voice Activation?
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- Does my Lumia phone have expandable memory?
- How to unlock the lock screen on my Lumia when Narrator is turned on?
- What can I do if the latest Lumia extras are missing on my phone?