Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- Which Wireless LAN (WiFi) security standards are supported on my Lumia phone?
- How do I install a new keyboard input language in my Lumia phone?
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?
- Does my Lumia phone use an IP address when it accesses data networks?