Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?
- How can I remove a number from the blocked list in the call+SMS filter app?
- How do I take a screenshot of the current window on my Lumia phone?
- Can I block phone calls from private numbers using the call+SMS filter app?
- What is the call+SMS filter application on my Lumia device?