Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- Where are the stories stored and how can I view them later?
- What is the difference between public and private sharing in the Storyteller app?
- Can I delete stories that I have shared with the Storyteller app?
- How can I share my story in the Lumia Storyteller app?
- Can a friend of my friend access my story if the URL is shared with them?