Nokia Camera takes excellent photos in Auto (a) mode, but if you want to meet you full creative potential, you can also manually change the camera settings in camera or video mode. To open the manual controls, drag the round capture icon (the icon with the camera on it) to the left. You can also control each setting individually with the help of the manual control bar at the top of the screen. To get hands-on learning on different settings, in Nokia Camera, tap … > tutorial.
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- The cable connection between my Lumia phone and computer does not work
- What can I do if the latest Lumia extras are missing on my phone?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?