The Video Upload app helps you share your videos quickly and easily with your friends. It works for all videos shot on Lumia phones. Simply select a video in the Photos app and share or upload it after capturing and trimming with Lumia Video Trimmer through the share option. You can share your videos over Wi-Fi or a mobile data connection, but be sure to check your network operator's data charges first.
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?
- Which Microsoft and Nokia branded accessories have special support in Device Hub?
- Can I zoom the images with PhotoBeamer app?
- What should I check if push notifications for XYZ third party apps not coming or coming late after Lumia Cyan update?
- Why do I get error "Video could not be decoded" when streaming video from YouTube?