- Why can't I read the options in the drop down list when I try to create a new Microsoft account when trying to sign in to OneNote?
- I have heard that widgets come in five sizes on Nokia Belle phone, but I can’t change their size. What should I do?
- For how long should I charge my battery on the first charge?
- When SIM1 is in use, for example, making a call, and a caller calls SIM2, is he or she going to hear a busy tone?
- Why am I prompted for internet connection when using camera in my Nokia Symbian phone?
- Copy contacts or pictures between phones
- Prepare your phone for recycling
- Protect your phone
- Manage applications
- Internet connections
- USB data cable
- Increase available memory so you can add more content
- Close a network connection
- Store your files on a remote drive
- Wireless LAN
- Phone management
- Manage files
- Synchronise content
- Keep your phone software and applications up to date
Documents and files
- pdfNokia 500 User Guide (3.68 MB)
Get the user guide in PDF format.