The supported file formats are .jpg, .npo, .nar, .mp4, and .dng. This means you can transfer normal photos and videos taken with the standard camera, as well as special types of photos and videos taken with Lumia Camera or Lumia Cinemagraph.
- Can I transfer photos from my memory card to my Mac?
- Why can’t I see all my photos and videos in Lumia Photo Transfer for Mac?
- Why does Lumia Photo Transfer for Mac duplicate some of my photos and videos after the transfer?
- Do I need to update Lumia Photo Transfer for Mac app?
- How can I export photos from my Mac to my Lumia Windows Phone 8?