Help protect corporate data and enable more secure collaboration
Protect corporate data with information security management to allow more secure access to company resources and enable safe sharing of sensitive information inside and outside your organization.Learn about Azure Rights Management servicesWatch the Azure Rights Management overview videoLearn how to secure access to company resources from any location on any device
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT FOR SENSITIVE INFORMATION
With the proliferation in the number and use of consumer devices, the way corporate resources are accessed is changing. Users want consistent access to corporate resources from their devices in order to be productive. The need for more secure collaboration with colleagues inside and outside of organizations is also increasing. This trend brings numerous security challenges for IT administrators who want to enable enterprise mobility and encourage data sharing while ensuring that corporate data is safe.
With Microsoft’s information protection solution, you can deploy and configure access to corporate resources across your on-premises environment and cloud applications while protecting corporate information. You can also enable safe sharing of corporate data inside and outside of your organization. This allows you to remain in control of your data even when it is shared with others.
- Encryption policy at the file level that follows the document within your organisation and outside your organisation
- Collaborate more securely by protecting virtually any file type on any device platform using Azure Rights Management
- Safely share files in email or using your favorite cloud storage service such as Microsoft OneDrive or Dropbox
- Choose from flexible on-premises or cloud deployment options based on your organisational needs
- Track your shared documents to learn about document use or abuse