SQL Server Management Studio
Gain the upper hand on database management tasks with built-in tools that provide greater control and increased oversight to more efficiently manage at scale, automate tasks, and streamline troubleshooting. Manage instances, database applications, services, and resource utilization from a single console by using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Manage servers and instances through a single user console.
- Centralize resource utilization and performance assessments.
- Save space with data compression, including Unicode support.
- Automate tasks with Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Apply configuration policies with Policy-Based Management.
- Unify collection, storage, and analysis of performance data.
- Take advantage of Sysprep to streamline deployments.
- Use a single unit of deployment for upgrading and deploying database applications.