Consolidation and Virtualization
Use server virtualization to consolidate Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 database servers to reduce hardware, software, and operational costs. You can ensure business continuity at low cost and further enhance application availability and create an agile virtualization solution that reduces deployment time and lets you adapt your database infrastructure to changes in hardware utilization quickly or capacity requirements with minimal downtime.
- Reduce hardware, software, and operational costs.
- Choose a high-availability strategy that meets your needs.
- Reduce planned downtime with Live Migration.
- Enable simpler and faster deployment.
- Scale dynamically with the needs of the business.