Press Go to -button, select Speaking clock and you will hear the current time. If speaking clock does not appear in Go to -menu, it can be added by selecting Go to > Right key > Select Options. There locate Speaking clock, mark it, select Done and for question Save changes? select Yes.
- Does my Nokia device support voice/audio recording?
- Why my Nokia device does not ring when a specific number calls?
- Can I use number screening on my Nokia device?
- How many contacts can be stored in the phone memory of my Nokia phone (Series 30)?
- Is it possible to change the alarm clock snooze time on my Nokia phone (Series 30)?