Yes. Select Menu > SIM manager (or Menu > Settings > SIM manager) and the SIM card you want to rename, and then select Options > Rename (for touch screen phone, press and hold the SIM card you want to rename, and then select Rename).
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- My phone does not vibrate properly
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password