Yes. Select Menu > SIM manager (or Menu > Settings > SIM manager) and the SIM card you want to rename, and then select Options > Rename (for touch screen phone, press and hold the SIM card you want to rename, and then select Rename).
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I cannot send or receive email