At the point Play To connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Play To will inform you.
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if my Lumia (Windows Phone 7) cannot be recognized by Zune?
- The cable connection between my Lumia (Windows Phone 7) and Zune PC software does not work
- I have forgotten the password for my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?