At the point the Lumia Play to app connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Lumia Play to will inform you.
- Does my Lumia phone have expandable memory?
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- Why my Bluetooth headset does not ring using the same ringtone as my Lumia phone?
- Where can I get support for the HERE apps?
- Which Wireless LAN (WiFi) security standards are supported on my Lumia phone?