At the point Play To connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Play To will inform you.
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I cannot get a mobile network signal on my Lumia phone
- Why am I unable to see the amount of characters left when writing a text message on my Lumia phone?
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?