For more information on your device, select it on the Support main page.
Go to Destination settings menu. Depending on your device, select:
- Menu > Ctrl. panel (or Tools) > Settings > Connection > Destinations
- Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Destinations
Change the priority of the access point in the desired Destination:
- Select the Destination or Access Point group, for example Internet.
- Highlight the Access Point which you want to move up or down in the list.
- Select Options > Organise > Change priority.
- Scroll the cursor to the priority that you want to set the access point to. In touch screen devices double-tap the position where you want the access point to be moved.
- Select OK.