For more information on your device, select it on the Support main page.
You can keep the content on your mobile phone in sync with Nokia Suite. This means you can access the same content both on your mobile phone and on your computer. If you ever lose your phone, all your content is safe in Nokia Suite.
To set up the sync for your phone, do the following:
- In Nokia Suite, go to Tools > Options, or right-click the phone image in the phone area and choose Options for your device.
- Go to Phone sync, and from the drop-down menu, choose the phone whose sync options you want to modify. If you only have one phone connected to the computer, the phone is chosen automatically.
- Choose what you want to sync when you click Sync all in the phone area of Nokia Suite Home.
- Additionally, choose whether or not you want to use automatic syncing. Automatic syncing occurs whenever you connect your phone to Nokia Suite, or when you choose another phone than the one you were using from the phone selection area.
- Click OK to save the modifications you made and to close the dialogue.
Tip: Watch the video from Nokia Care.