For more information on your device, select it on the Support main page.
If WLAN (WiFi) connection fails when trying to authenticate in EAP-PEAP MSCHAPv2 mode and the user credentials are authenticated by Microsoft NPS server (Network Policy Server), disable EAP capabilities negotiation in the Windows server side. This can be done by adding the registry entry below and restarting the NPS server:
- From Start menu select Run
- Type regedit and press OK
- Open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\RasMan\PPP\EAP\25
- Right click 25 and select New > DWORD
- Name it BypassNegotiation and give it value 1 ( Base is Hexadecimal)
- Restart NPS server