The Make space wizard helps you to get more space in your device memory in two ways:
- You can move messages, photos, and videos from your phone to the computer.
- You can delete duplicate and empty contacts and old calendar items in your phone.
With the following steps you can do that:
- Just connect your phone to the computer.
- In Nokia Suite, go to View > Go to Support, or click Phone info and tools in the phone area.
- Click Make space under Capacity.
- Choose the content you want to move away from your phone.
- Press Next.
This topic is valid for:
Nokia C6,Nokia E73,Nokia E7,Nokia E6,Nokia X2-01,Nokia 808 PureView,Nokia 700,Nokia 5310