For more information on your device, select it on the Support main page.
Make space removes contacts that have only the contact name filled in but no information in the other fields. Also, if you have two contacts with exactly the same information filled in in the same fields, one of the contacts is removed. Or, if you have two contacts with the same information, but one of the contacts has fewer fields filled in, the contact with fewer fields is removed.
To remove duplicate contacts on your phone, do the following:
- Just connect your phone to the computer.
- In Nokia Suite, go to View > Go to Support, or click Phone info and tools in the phone area.
- Click Make space under Capacity.
- Choose Contacts and Next.
- Duplicate and empty contacts are now deleted on your phone.
This topic is valid for:
Nokia,Nokia C6,Nokia C6,Nokia C5,Nokia C3,Nokia C3,Nokia C2,Nokia E73,Nokia E72,Nokia E71,Nokia E71x,Nokia E7,Nokia E63,Nokia E6,Nokia E5,Nokia N97,Nokia N97,Nokia N95,Nokia N95 8GB,Nokia N8,Nokia X6-00,Nokia X3,Nokia X2-01,Nokia 808 PureView,Nokia 700,Nokia 6790,Nokia 6350,Nokia 5800,Nokia 5310,Nokia 5230,Nokia 5130,Nokia 2720,Nokia 2330