On most Symbian^3 phones, the application is available from the home screen by selecting New Mailbox widget. On some phones, the application is available by selecting Menu > Mail.
- Open the Mail on your phone. Mail will detect that you have no accounts and will prompt you to set one up.
- Select Yes to define an account.
- Select an account from the Mail setup list.
- Enter your user name or e-mail address.
- Tap the Password field and enter your password.
- Select the checkmark.
- Note that for some service providers you must read and accept their Terms of Service before you can access your account.
If the user name and password were correct and validated, your Inbox folder will appear and mail will be downloaded to your phone.