This is a known issue. Our advice is to create a Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) on the Main (opening page) of the OneNote application. If you do this, you will be directed to the browser to create you Microsoft account, where this problem does not occur.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?