Yes. If your phone supports Wi-Fi, you can use Mail as seamlessly as using your network. If you cannot connect to your network and you do not have access to Wi-Fi, you can use the Mail application in offline mode to interact with a cached view of your accounts. You can read mails stored on the phone and write new mails. The mails will be sent when your network access has been restored.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?