Yes. If your phone supports Wi-Fi, you can use Mail as seamlessly as using your network. If you cannot connect to your network and you do not have access to Wi-Fi, you can use the Mail application in offline mode to interact with a cached view of your accounts. You can read mails stored on the phone and write new mails. The mails will be sent when your network access has been restored.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?