Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Nokia are unable to open files with Thai characters in the name of the file. This is due to an underlying issue with the file system on the phone. Rename the files to exclude Thai characters before opening.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?