Both of your SIM cards can be available at the same time when the device is not being used, but while one SIM card is active, for example, making a call, sending or receiving a message, or transferring data, the other is unavailable. That's why the signal bar of the other SIM card disappears.
- What is happening to Nokia Xpress Now?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?