This is a known issue. Our advice is to create a Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) on the Main (opening page) of the OneNote application. If you do this, you will be directed to the browser to create you Microsoft account, where this problem does not occur.
- After the update to Nokia Belle Nokia Store doesn’t open anymore. What should I do?
- What to do if the email client is not working properly after I updated my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- Where do I find the Mobile TV (Live TV) software for Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?